Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Detroit, MI (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.com/matthew-tk
Detroit, MI (SportsNetwork. Matthew Tkachuk Jersey .com) - The Detroit Red Wings placed Jimmy Howard on injured reserve Sunday, one day after the goaltender left the ice on a stretcher. Late in the first period of Saturdays game against the Capitals, Howard left the puck behind the net for his defense to play. Instead, Capitals forward Troy Brouwer got the puck and quickly scored on a wraparound as Howard scrambled to get back into position. Howard hurt his groin while awkwardly extending his left leg trying to cover the post. As a precaution, he was taken off the ice on a stretcher. Petr Mrazek replaced Howard in goal and gave up two goals in a 3-1 loss. Prior to the game, Howard was named to the All-Star Game. He has compiled a 16-7-7 record with a 2.11 GAA and .920 save percentage this season. The Red Wings recalled goaltender Tom McCollum from Grand Rapids to fill Howards spot on the roster. McCollum has appeared in his one NHL game in his career, and it came in relief back on Mar. 30, 2011. Karri Ramo Jersey . Cilic cruised to victory, beating the seventh-seeded Seppi 6-1, 6-3 in just 72 minutes. He faced only one break point, winning 24 out of 29 points played on the first serve. Gary Roberts Jersey . -- Caris LeVert had 14 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for his first career double-double, and No. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.co...ey-jersey/ . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity.TORONTO - Jonathan Bernier returned to the ice Saturday wearing an older piece of equipment. The 25-year-old left his second start of the preseason after just a period - he was expected to play the full game - because of irritation from a new set of knee pads that hed been wearing under the trimmed-down goalie equipment required this fall.  "I got new pads and I guess it was irritating my bones," he said of the knee pads, bigger than the sort hed worn previously. "I was trying to get bigger knee pads with the smaller [goalie] pads. We made some changes. Hopefully itll be fine." While hed been using the new equipment since the outset of camp, Bernier began to experience some pain and discomfort with his knee on the morning of Thursdays start in Ottawa. Jonas Hiller Jersey. He attempted to play through the issue that night, but was forced to remove himself after 11 shots in 20 minutes. After sitting out practice on Friday, Bernier was back with his teammates the next day sporting his old knee pads, hoping to let the area of irritation cool down before he tested the new ones more, which have since been altered. "We switched a few things on the new ones so Ill try it once I feel good with my knee," Bernier said. Bernier said hed be ready to play against the Sabres on Sunday night. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)